Announcing a new partnership and Italian program for 2015: “To Rome with Love with Kelly & Melissa!” Join Kelly and Melissa in Rome for art, language, and FUN!
My friend Kelly Medford, an American artist living in Rome and I are teaming up for 8 days and 9 nights of Language and Art Lessons in Rome. Discover your inner artist and learn Italian in Rome with us. Program dates are Sunday, July 5th – Tuesday, July 14th 2015.
You don’t have to be an artist (yet!) or an experienced Italian language speaker to participate. Our program is open to “wanna-be artists” and those who want to practice Italian Language skills in a warm and friendly environment.
For Full TRIP DETAILS for “To Rome with Kelly & Melissa”
Language & Art Program CLICK HERE
The 2015 Language & Art Program in Rome with Kelly & Melissa will be a very special opportunity for 10 individuals to explore Rome, learn to paint & draw and immerse in the Italian language and culture.
Our 8-day package includes 8 days & 9 nights accommodations, 21+ hours of language lessons with Scud’it, 8 Dinners, Art Lessons, Art History Walking Tours, Evening Excursions around Rome. See the full itinerary here:
There will be:
• 21+ hours of Italian lessons with Scud’It Italian School (Mornings)
• Drawing & Painting Lessons taught by Kelly Medford (Afternoons)
• Art History walking tour of Rome
• Accommodations in the historic city center / Wifi / air conditioning / 300 metres from the Coliseum and just a 15 minute walk of 5 minute tram ride from Scud’It Italian school
• 8 Dinners & All Breakfasts
• Art Supplies & Metro Ticket
• Free Time to Explore Rome on your own
• Evening activities will include: Roman picnic at Frascati, Annual Summer Street Fair Lungo il Tevere, Open Air Cinema on Tiber Island, Concerts in the park & dancing, impromptu get-togethers with Roman friends for conversation practice
To register and for more information about the program click here.
Find your little corner of art and language in Rome with Kelly and Melissa in 2015!