Announcing a new partnership and Italian program for 2015: “To Rome with Love with Kelly & Melissa!” Join Kelly and Melissa in Rome for art, language and FUN!
My friend Kelly Medford, an American artist living in Rome and I are teaming up for 8 days and 9 nights of Language and Art Lessons in Rome. Discover you inner artist and learn Italian in Rome with us. Program dates are Sunday, July 5th – Tuesday July 14th 2015.
You don’t have to be an artist (yet!) or an experienced Italian language speaker to participate. Our program is open to “wanna-be artists” and those who want to practice Italian Language skills in a warm and friendly environment.
The 2015 Language & Art Program in Rome with Kelly & Melissa will be a very special opportunity for 10 individuals to explore Rome, learn to paint & draw and immerse in Italian language and culture.
Our 8-day package includes: 8 days & 9 nights accommodations, 21+ hours of language lessons with Scud’it, 8 Dinners, Art Lessons, Art History Walking Tours, Evening Excursions around Rome. See full itinerary here:
There will be:
• 21+ hours of Italian lessons with Scud’It Italian School (Mornings)
• Drawing & Painting Lessons taught by Kelly Medford (Afternoons)
• Art History walking tour of Rome
• Accommodations in the historic city center / Wifi / air conditioning / 300 metres from the Coliseum and just a 15 minute walk of 5 minute tram ride from Scud’It Italian school
• 8 Dinners & All Breakfasts
• Art Supplies & Metro Ticket
• Free Time to Explore Rome on your own
• Evening activities will include: Roman picnic at Frascati, Annual Summer Street Fair Lungo il Tevere, Open Air Cinema on Tiber Island, Concerts in the park & dancing, impromptu get togethers with Roman friends for conversation practice
Find your little corner of art and language in Rome with Kelly and Melissa in 2015!
The art of Kelly Medford!